Register with Cabvision

Use this form to register if you own your taxi and will use an Ingenico card machine.
If you rent your taxi from a garage, please Click here
Alternatively, if you own your taxi but will use a CabPay reader, please click here

What you will need

Bank statement, utility bill or council taxi bill
Must show home address and be dated within last 3 months. Mobile phone bills are not accepted.

Driving license
This is your DVLA issued driving license.

Taxi license
This is the valid license issued by your local authority.

Your details: